Excellent perspectives for September of 2014
The next international precious jewellery, costume jewellery and watchmaking trade show will take place over four days – from Friday September 5th to Monday September 8th – as part of the Maison&Objet show in Villepinte. Four days of new challenges are in store.
The September 2014 project for Bijorhca Paris is to select a date that corresponds with market demands and to reserve a place of choice in the Watchmaking/Gold jewellery/Jewellery section.
The trade fair plan has been entirely redesigned to better handle the flow of visitors and draw them in.
The sections have been reorganised in the following way:
• At the trade show entrance, visitors are greeted by the Watchmaking section; they then encounter Jewellery, Gold and Silver, and Costume Jewellery.
• The “Cream by Bijorhca” space will be shaped like a square to evoke a French-style garden.
It has been extended to include additional designer brands.
• The Elizabeth Leriche trend forums, a lecture area and expertise workshops conclude the trade show tour.
• Exhibitions on “fashion illustration” will be held.
• The ground floor level is still dedicated to supplies, “Elements Collections” and “Elements Cash & Carry”.
Bijorhca Paris will be investing the “Industries techniques” section to provide for security needs in its points of sale (reinforced windows, insurances, tools, computer technology, and so on).